15. července 2013

So many decisions

I've made lot of decisions. Like write posts only in english. Or accept that fact I'm fat. Or make another blog with best friend and get inspired by Carrie Bradshaw and Vogue. Or post an outfit here after 5 millions years... 

 H&M jeans, top, hat, bracelet and sweater, Topshop bag



And I should write something about holidays probably. My holidays are fine. In a few days I'm going to festival (Yees, The XX will be there!). And your holidays? 







11 komentářů:

  1. beautiful photos!:
    psát jen v angličtině je odvážné, držím palce a jsem zvědavá, jak dlouho tě to bude bavit;)
    perko101.blogspot.cz

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Jsi strašně krásná, moc ti to sluší! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. krásne fotky, máš talent :)

    Bola by som rada, keby si navštívila môj blog. Môžeš sa stať i mojou followerkou, čo by som sa veľmi potešila :)


    bonieblue.blogspot.sk

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. I'm in love with you outfit :D ! So cool and casual xx

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. amazing blog,i follow you i hope you can follow me too..if you follow me also on 2 blog http://appuntidicosmetica.blogspot.it/ i will follow you also with an other account kisses from Italy :*

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Hezké fotky, super outfit!
    http://mijacek.blogspot.cz

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. you probably dont know what the word fat means...

    OdpovědětVymazat